Tackle Theft

Tommo!

Reaction score
Picture the scene if you will.

There I was mid blank when a couple of teenage lads stop for a 'caught anything chat'.

You know the types, family all fish, all hold lake records, only fish for carp, go to France, have you got a Cobra Stick(?) they're mega, my mate had his tackle nicked from this lake.........

At this point I started paying attention as I thought it may be a precursor to the afternoon's activities.

As it happened they couldn't get over the ordacity that someone would nick kit from the lakeside, after all he had a digital receiver for his alarms and it transmitted alll the way to his bedroom!

Now are these people stupid, irresponsible or genetic morons?

The floor is open.

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Yes, yes and unfortunately yes!

What I object to is that whilst being afflicted with all three of the aforementioned disabilities, social services will bend over backwards to ensure them a lifestyle that the morons definitely don't deserve.

Unfortunately, because of Human Rights issues, they will propogate more morons to suck the blood from all of us!

Frustrated, angry, pee'd right off? Bloody right I am.

Tommo!

Reaction score
So, is it society wide and the fishing community just has its fair share or has 'Instant Carp' without the apprenticeship of pleasure fishing got a question to answer?

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Society mate. If you only knew half the cost of keeping these morons you'd not believe it.

Jimmy - I'm always like that - hence the name /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Tommo!

Reaction score
I reckon you're right Grumpy.

Trouble is they breed like rabbits and the offspring are 99.9% goingtoturn out like the oxygen thieving parents.

A viscous pleb cycle, I blame advancments in science and the midwife that slapped them.

Phil Lambert

Reaction score
Acknowledging that, by a long chalk,not everyone on thesocial is a scrounger, there will always bea core who have switched on to the fact that life can be a doddle if you can blame your current predicament onto somebody else. You know the kind of thing ...parents used to abuse them, father in jail (assuming mum knew who the father was!), bad school, bullied etc etc. The 3 classic U's - Unproductive (except breeding), Uneducated and Unnecessary. Some girls have made a comfortable living out of having shed loads of kids. Council gives them a house and pays for her to have even more kids - with our money!! These kids grow into the morons you sometimes see on the bank.

I reckon people should have to pass an IQ test before they are allowed toinflict more of their genes into the gene pool. As a wise man once said, it's not a sin to be born in the gutter but it's a bloody crime to want to stay there.

L

Laurie Harper

Twas ever thus, sadly. The worrying thing is that, because the UUUsout breed everyone else, they end up in the majority... Beam me up, Scotty.

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
So work that one out in the long-term! If they outnumber us, how the F**K are we supposed to pay for them all.

For example: - one lad from a family of seven with autistic tendencies lived with us for three years. With social workers, special schooling, disability allowances etc. he cost a conservative estimate of approaching ?1.5M in those three years. Now multiply that by the number of triple U's that you alone know and now you can see why we have to pay so much into the coffers for social welfare.

Take into account that this lad was number three of seven, numbers one and two were taken into care before he was born. Why was she allowed to do this to us???? HUMAN RIGHTS!

Iain Riley

Reaction score
unfotunatly we can not drown them all at birth but i like the idea of an IQ test after a set age or tested for an aptitude as an instant carper if the words boilie and bite alarm and method are all they can think save the fish drown the pleb .I think the more the brain sell is spred by inter breading the thiner it gets . save the fish drown a pleb !!! TODAY....

Tommo!

Reaction score
I've just returned to my hometown for a week (SE London). I have lived away for some time (HMF rather than HMP). When did all the Triple U's appear, I didn't realise the epidemic was so severe.

I have also returned to hear the dulcet tones of Polish and other foreign tongues.

However I do think that the Triple U's are more of a concern than the hard working Jonny Foreigner.

At least the Bream they catch are killed and eaten, notdrop kicked to death for not being a carp! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Paul Morley

Reaction score
Genetic engineering, it's the only way. Or a war. Or a Stalinist regime, 60 million of his own society's elite and triple 'u's' down the pan - marvellous!! Aren't human beings brilliant?

PS couldn't you find a nicer lake?