Reaction score
200872133724_tiger-berries1.jpg

200872133739_tiger-berries2.jpg

200872134341_tiger-berries3.jpg

GertR

Reaction score
Yeas Nathan.

IKnow this quite well.

Will bring some with for you to try there if youd like.

It is being made by John Dearden the owner of BFA baits here is SA.

There is quite a few new baits here on the market since Specimen Carping has taken off Here.

But our waters are not pressurised here at all so according to my opinion most of these new "wonder baits" is basically to get a few quid in the pocket but not to say that they dont work or catch carp here. To be honest there has been quit a number of very good cathes here on the above baits recently.

I prefer to keep to the basics as far here as possible and my PB of 38 pounds and all my other 30's coming out here on PASTE.

Nathan

Reaction score
I do like the look of the sweetcorn variety /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

You've had 30's on paste?! How do you get it to stay on the hook for long enough? The paste i've seen here dissolves after a few minutes and is only really used to wrap hookbaits for extra attraction.

GertR

Reaction score
Some sweetcorn on the way.

Wil show you when i get there,,,,,but i do not fish the paste on the hair although you can. Strait on the hook.

The paste i am talking about is not the normal boilie paste that you get over there i havent even tried it yet but made it the other day and quit like the idea.

It works so well that i bait my rods before dark and sometimes 3 o clock the next morning there is a screamer.

To be honest i havent even caught a fish on boilies before,,,,but are trying at the momement.

We do not have the nuinsance species here so paste does it for me.

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

Yes I have read about them.

But you must remember that I left the SA angling scene in 1994 and lots of things have happened since then. I have alway thought that in the majority of SA waters, boilies are unneccessary and that simple baits such as maize or bread would do better. Virtually all the big carp I caught in the period 1974 to 1982 were taken on maize products of one kind or another.

R

RobD

Yea I've got some of these,

Those are my pics funny enough...I've gotta say even though I've not given em a proper go I think they've got a lot going for em, something different from the same old stuff.

If I do "finally" get round to trying em properly I'll let ya's know how they do if you like...first impressions are good anyway /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif