anyone got fox eos r for sale x3 mine stolen

nik saunders

Reaction score
hi does any one have 3 fox eos r alarms for sale my van got broken in to and its a company van so my boss cant claim for the fishin gear that got nicked ,im gutted i have lost my shimano xte s a fox quatro pod advantage timber and alarms ,,i hope they have very short lifes "sad i know but i nearly cried when i saw the van door open so if there is anyone out there im lookin to buy the same set up again "please help i cant afford to pay the top wack in the shops im going to have to do it bit by bit/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gifand to any one who buys stolen gear your as bad as the twats that stole it ,if some thing is to good to be true its prob nicked so report them and hopefully you might be able to give them back to the rightfull owner

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your gear mate. Best of luck with getting it back.

As for not buying stolen stuff, the same goes for tools. When my van got done and all my drills etc. went for a walk it stopped me from working for a whole day. So the cost of the theft is so much more than just replacing the losses.

We should be doing the same as the IRA, tar and feather the b'stards!

nik saunders

Reaction score
thanks mate , it took me so long to get this gear i felt i had the perfect set and would not have changed it ,as for the twats that stole my pride and joy i agree with you mate but i would add to the list of tar and feathers ,petrol and a box of matches for me,they nicked some tools as well ,dont know why they nicked my pull tester for eyebolts either, im going to keep my eye on ebay to see if any one sells my gear on there ,but deep down i know its gone, thats my fishin over this year gonna have to save like mad

C

Cakey

Nik fill in your profile a bit better so as we know what area to look out for them in

nik saunders

Reaction score
cheers mate just done it but i cant seem to add pic s as there sayin to big can you help , im not to quick on the computer side ,my daughter can type faster than me!

nik saunders

Reaction score
cheers mate your a top bloke and i would like to say to every one on this forum your all dimonds and really enjoy the chats and info thankyou very much to you all