Absolutely Pristine

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Another cracking looking whiskers, well done ****y....you just got to love those beautiful fish/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Reaction score
It was one of those perfect spontaneous fishy moments Claudia.

It was 28 degrees and bright sunshine outside and me and Jim were sat around a bit bored, so we decided to visit a new stretch for a short session.

In an hour we had three between us from under the rod tip. Jim had an 8lb 14lb and I had two between 6-7lb. Then we packed up and it was back home for lashings of ginger beer all round... /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Summer's great!!

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Those spontaneous moments usually turn out to be the best ones.

You one lucky guy to have two superb rivers on your door step /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
If Graham thinks my rather boring write-up is worth putting up/forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

F

Fred Bonney

It's alright Claudia, Graham can make purse out of a sows ear,

or was it a wallet? /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Deanos

Reaction score
Nice one ****ey lad, beautiful fish, makes me wanna get my ass out again on Monday, CHEERS FOR THAT!

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Lovely fish ****y, those oportunistic sessions can often throw up some spectacular results.

I spent a fishless 5 hours on my local Hampshire Avon yesterday, boiling hot and bright sunshine, and that was after 7pm!

Claudia:

"You one lucky guy to have two superb rivers on your door step "

might I remind you:

Hampshire Avon

Stour

Wylie

Test

Itchen

Kennet

And all within about a 30 minutes drive from you?

(can't please some ladies, can you)

insert smiling thingie - - - - > HERE

Reaction score
The Teme valley is a really special place for me; it's where I learned to fish effectively.

You're unlikely to get the lumps you find in the Severn, but when you are sat in the most deliciously wild countryside in the country and you catch, you really don't care.

It feels more like hunting than trapping, if you know what I mean.

Speci (et al),

The Severn fish in is definitely on and will be in late Oct (maybe early November, depending on river conditions and the Fish-In calendar).

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Peter Jacobs wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Lovely fish ****y, those oportunistic sessions can often throw up some spectacular results. I spent a fishless 5 hours on my local Hampshire Avon yesterday, boiling hot and bright sunshine, and that was after 7pm! Claudia: "You one lucky guy to have two superb rivers on your door step " might I remind you: Hampshire Avon Stour Wylie Test Itchen Kennet And all within about a 30 minutes drive from you? (can't please some ladies, can you) insert smiling thingie - - - - > HERE </blockquote>

Ok OK Peter you right but the Severn still owes me a barbel lol

We fished Britford today, from 8am - 4pm, Mike had some cracking chub up to 3lb 7oz Grayling 14 oz, 1lb perch, dace.......Me I had minnows and chublets [insert rolling eyes smily ---> here]...oh and I also caught a massive sunburn