seatbox attachments

grawfmister4

Reaction score
im looking to buy a seat box as im getting more into fishing, i already have a chair but dont like the fact i cant use attachments onto it or have to carry a bag for all my rigs and reels, i have been looking at the stillwaters ts5 as its not too bad a price and can have a footplate , what other companies attachments will fit on the stillwater boxes?

adders

Reaction score
Why not get the Korum chair, better value for money, light and will take Preston fittings

tonybull

Reaction score
im looking to buy a seat box as im getting more into fishing, i already have a chair but dont like the fact i cant use attachments onto it or have to carry a bag for all my rigs and reels, i have been looking at the stillwaters ts5 as its not too bad a price and can have a footplate , what other companies attachments will fit on the stillwater boxes?

Bought one of these stillwater boxes a couple of years back with the free footplate. I also bought the same brand of attachments for the box.

The footplate I got was a waste of time and I gave all the attachments to my mate to use on his cheap box and the box I bought just sits in the garage to store spare tackle bits.

You buy cheap you buy twice :eek:mg: