When do you look at Fishing Magic?

A

Andy Doughty

Looking at the times when people post messages is getting to be a bit of an anorak thing for me. The ammount of people that post replies at 4am amazes me.

What I am getting at is, are you all at work being lazy and not doing what you should be or are you at home?

When do you all surf the net? Same time each day or when ever you get the chance?

Me, I do more surfing around looking at different sites at work, and at home I on my days off I check up on three or four forums. When work is a bit slack (like today!) I tend to post more and read a lot more.

K

Keith Manger

I wish I had your job and had plenty of spare time to surf the web at work.
I am a computer Software Engineer and there are'nt enough hours in the day for me to surf the web when at work.
I do all my surfing and visiting Fishing Magic late at night when 'her indoors' has gone off to bed (unless I'm feeling fruity of course).

C

Craig Smith

I don't have acess to the internet in work,
So all my surfin' is done at home.
As to what time depends on what shift I'm on. It's either late morning and late evening when I'm on noons and when on earlies it's any time after work. Weekends it is less as the time on the bank is better than time in front of a computer :)

K

Kevan Farmer

Anytime does for me. I'm retired due to ill health so work does not come into it. However, when I was working I surfed the web as part of my job anyway.

Kevan

R

Ron Clay

Since I have only very sparse contents to my wallet, I cannot afford a computer system. As a result I view FM early in the morning and during my lunch break.