which one is best

BigRob

Reaction score
hi seen a few bits in the reviews but nothing I can find which is recent, any idea's on a good Rod-Pod I don't want to get one that is pants and find I am spending twice.

thanks

catch

Reaction score
the fox stalker pod is great value for money ,its solid and you can adjust everything on it i think thier 65 though . i got the cheaper model the A pod which is solid but you have to dismatle it which is a pain but solid no wobble from nuttin thats 40 . for the extra id get the stalker i should have done .

Nathan

Reaction score
I gotmyself a budget rod pod and it's not failed me yet. In fact i rate it quite highly! I got the Ron Thompson model which i picked up for £40. For the price it's an absolute bargin, fully adjustable and the goal post bars are included. You cant ask for more! I even got a few compliments on it from some of my mates that are proper 'tackle tarts'.

Carpless

Reaction score
Fox stalker will be a solid option though i do like the look of that ron thompson. My mates getting into carping and is on a budget, i suggested the stalker but i might have to bring this into view. Whats construction quality like nathan?

BigRob

Reaction score
thanks for the info which ones are foldable rather than taking them apart when finished?

Mark Harrison

Reaction score
Bison do a good cheap Stainless pod

Ive had one for a couple of years and its solid, doesnt move in the wind, seen people chasing their pods around while mine happily sits there. As you know stainless is a bit heavier but seriously this pod is bomb proof. I got mine off the bay

The deluxe one

Reaction score
Look on ebay for a second hand solar, well built and sell for about ?50, look for sod pod, super sod pod, and boss pod.

Ryan

PS All the Nash pods the shop i work in used to do around 50% (from what i saw) got returned broken.

Barney 2

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>user 123456789 wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>All the Nash pods the shop i work in used to do around 50% (from what i saw) got returned broken.</blockquote>
Out of interest Ryan,is that because of the plastic clips that Nash seem to favour?