Tokushima reels

nicepix

Reaction score
They look cheap and nasty and have the type of specifications that imply quality without actually specifying anything of quality. But as I've never seen one in the flesh I'll never know.

daji

Reaction score
i'm always trawling ebay hoping to pick up a nice reel on the cheap and see these all the time. you're probably right and to a novice like myself the specs look ok. Thought i would ask just incase i'm missing a trick ;)

nicepix

Reaction score
The name suggests that it is Japanese when in fact it is likely to be Chinese, the word Tournament is in there to make you think that it is a quality item and just ask yourself what is "Corosion Proof Marine Grade Graphite Body"? Plastic perhaps? :rolleyes:

daji

Reaction score
The name suggests that it is Japanese when in fact it is likely to be Chinese, the word Tournament is in there to make you think that it is a quality item and just ask yourself what is "Corosion Proof Marine Grade Graphite Body"? Plastic perhaps? :rolleyes:

but it looks so nice and shiny :rolleyes:

terry m

Reaction score
For sure they look pretty tacky, but that does not necessarily mean that they are junk. Though I am unlikely to be rushing out to buy one!!