A view to a kill?

robtherake

Reaction score
Terrific shot, mate. I wonder who had the best day?

The heron looks pretty peed off, actually. Maybe he can't reach.

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Zoomed in on the angler to see his whip (I think)
Zoomed in on the heron and I swear it's wearing glasses?

Costa del Mar, I reckon, Peter. The otters are wearing something equally expensive, sub-aqua and devious, now, too. It's become an arms race clearly, one which we idiots are simply not up to and are losing massively. I'm looking to import Semtex at attractive prices from Eastern Europe and the Balkans. Only way to keep types like them and us down.

B

binka

For the last few weeks there's been a young heron which regularly visits an exposed gravel bar on the river in the late afternoon and it's comical to watch as it frantically trots back and forth along the length of it, not yet having learned that it's a lot less effort and best to stand still and wait for the fish come to him.

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Newsham, Jack. ;)

A mate of mine fishes there and witnessed a right kerfuffle last week when someone had a 27lb catfish out! How that got in there God only knows, can't see the Corpy stocking them somehow? :confused:

sumtime

Reaction score
A mate of mine fishes there and witnessed a right kerfuffle last week when someone had a 27lb catfish out! How that got in there God only knows, can't see the Corpy stocking them somehow? :confused:

When I took this on Tuesday and while chatting to the bloke in the pic, an angler who had just packed in showed us a pic of the angler further along who caught a 27 1/2lb catfish.

I was informed of a catfish being taken out of the round (hobby boat) pond last year and put in the lake but I heard then it was 32/35lb, must be on a diet if it's the same one. :)