Could be the last of the mild weather this year? Anyone fishing this...

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
...weekend? I'm on a clubby at Farlows in Uxbridge. A pit holding bream, tench and a few carps. Due to the weed only 16 pegs out of 29 are fishable. 17 so far booked in. Someone's going to be unhappy.. Hope it isn't me...
Anyone else fishing this weekend? And where please? (unless it's a secret)

Reaction score
Hi Simon,

Sorry to have missed you last weekend for the match mate... had to bl**dy work :(

Might try and get out on the Severn on Sunday... finally got a day off and these record zander don't catch themselves ;)

C

chefster

I am fishing an open at Spring Pools@ Newton ,Rugby on Saturday,fishing 11-4...Then TBF on wednesday,and Barby Banks @ Rugby on thurs,then the rest of the time ,just work,cheers Chef

chub_on_the_block

Reaction score
I am spending Friday night in Shrewsbury on my way back from a trip up't North. Very tempted to take a rod and some trotting gear for a few hours on the Severn on Saturday - never fished the Severn and i will kick myself if its looking good. The other half can shop for some "essentials" while i am at it.

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
Well once the shopping is out the way on Saturday morning i will see what the weather is like here in Tipton and go back to my favorite peg on the local canal had a nice bag today not a huge number of fish but all closing in on the 1lb + area, Roach Rudd & Perch my oppo fishing next peg up had 2 very nice bream of about 2lb ..

We will wait and see.

Reaction score
Out today for a few chub - Oh, I thought it was the dodgy car battery ****y............:D

LOl! Not car trouble Jerry, whole events calendar b*ggered up big style. Jim was still ill from operation and I had to work all weekend...

If ya fancy a trip to my neck of the woods, drop me a message on the other channel :)

Last edited:

john step

Reaction score
Work party Saturday. I bet only the few turn up again as usual!!

jasonbean1

Reaction score
Got up for work this morning saw the forecast and thought sod it, on tc pit for a couple nights after those now elusive big bream. No pre baiting so taking a big chance, only one on here and it looks very fishy. Just liners so far which is a very good sign, so i'm hoping for a run or two in the morning. The mist as descended so can't re cast as I ain't got a clue as where I'm chucking. Finish here Saturday then onto a match on the Cherwell on marston ferry on sunday which could fish well. I'll be well and truly knackered at the end of it all! What makes me do this madness?

symonh2000

Reaction score
Someone said to me that you couldn't fish TC pit at the moment.

I would like to have a go there for pike at some stage.

Which club has the fishing rights?

B

binka

Out both days, roving with a mate for the river predators on Saturday to see if we can find a few fish (hoping to avoid the biteless session last weekend static fishing a "banker swim" all day!).

Got a free hand Sunday, will definitely be out on the river again but where and for what i'll decide a bit nearer the time but it could be one for wussing it out under the brolly judging by the forecast for these parts.

jasonbean1

Reaction score
Well first night and a bream blank. But I've had 6 good roach, which I see as a success as in 12 years of fishing here I've never caught 1! To the last post, there's never been official fishing on tc, just wish more responsible anglers would fish it and look after it. The start of this year a few anglers had tidied it up but to my dismay coming down yesterday it's turned into a bad advert for anglers....no disrespect but this year it seems like EE's. the lake is totally overgrown now and just getting to a swim is a bear grylls job. Pike well have a go and good luck!

bigray

Reaction score
I'm off out on the Trent @ Farndon. Fingers crossed the Barbel are hungry just been glueing pellets. With the rain the waters up a bit and a nice colour rather than clear so fingers crossed. If anyone is out that way say hello.