What did you catch today?

symonh2000

Reaction score
This thread is for telling people and showing photos what you caught today.

Post your catch reports below. :)

Today I went to my local lake, I caught two pike and two Perch. I also lost a much bigger pike which took a deadbait bait right at my feet.

The smaller pike took a Drennan e-sox shad, the larger one af about 6lbs took a Mepps Aglia size 0 spinner.

P1020534.jpg

P1020532.jpg

daji

Reaction score
Wow that is one tiny Jack :O
I caught ****** all apart from a few perch. Fished a small pond/lake and it seemed pretty dead. Alternated between worm and corn on the feeder without much success but did enjoy a brief rainstorm from the shelter of my brolly ;)

terry m

Reaction score
5 pike, mostly scraper doubles, plus another fell off at the net and one that I failed to hook up on.

Lot of pike about and feeding in this mild weather, but unable to find an upper double or better!!

symonh2000

Reaction score
How do you find the pike are fighting your way?

On my local lake they don't seem to want to fight much, until you get them on the bank and they won't stay still.

terry m

Reaction score
River pike are fighting like crazy, as they always do. The Stillwater fish are a little less enthusiastic and a couple I have caught have been extremely slender. Fish that weighed ~10lb, but in February would be knocking on mid double.