Nice little bit boxes.

flightliner

Reaction score
Popped into sports direct this afternoon for a look round.
Was surprised to see they had some fishing tackle on display--- all "Dunlop" brand and sponsered by Robson Green.
It was things like feeders, spinners, shot, pairs of alarms with hangers and such like, much in the same mould as you would expect from aldi or lidl, the thing was it was all marked up at half price and there amongst all the items was a pack of small plastic boxes in green with a smokey hinged lid. They were all compartmented from four to six to eight and at £2-99 for the three I thought they would be just what I needed for my ever increasing collection of "Bits" that sometimes seem to get lost and take ages rummaging around to find.
Well worth a look :eek:

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Popped into sports direct this afternoon for a look round.
Was surprised to see they had some fishing tackle on display--- all "Dunlop" brand and sponsered by Robson Green.
It was things like feeders, spinners, shot, pairs of alarms with hangers and such like, much in the same mould as you would expect from aldi or lidl, the thing was it was all marked up at half price and there amongst all the items was a pack of small plastic boxes in green with a smokey hinged lid. They were all compartmented from four to six to eight and at £2-99 for the three I thought they would be just what I needed for my ever increasing collection of "Bits" that sometimes seem to get lost and take ages rummaging around to find.
Well worth a look :eek:

Nice one Flighty! I too have been a convert to Fat Mike Ashley's tackle store and got a couple of bite alarms. I did, however, try a packet of their clear insert wagglers, which filled up with water, thereby saving the environment and my wallet, by not needing shotting. However the fact that they now sink has sort of impaired their function but, on the plus side, I now have 5 miniature aquaria compete with daphnia, to look at when the bites dry up (no pun intended) :D

flightliner

Reaction score

:D:D:D-- you make me pee Jack!!!

Those boxes by the way, I,ve lined them all up on a thin softwood "spine" so they allow me to store them easily as one unit in my rucky and I,m hoping that it will also give me all to hand in one deft retrieve from same. It annoying at times pulling out the wrong item and then rummaging round looking for the correct one:eek:mg:
Gunna find it usefull.:)