korda underwater videos

nicky

Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of the videos shows the method feeder in action if so which one?

Nathan

Reaction score
I've got 1-5 and as far as I can remember I dont think they do show a method feeder. There's still plently in each of the dvd's to make you think differently about how you approach your own fishing, regardless of the species your after such asspodding, feature finding, howfish react to bait etc.

nicky

Reaction score
Yeah i have a few of the videos but i do alot of method type work minus the method feeder (wrap around the lead instead) and it has been working really well would just like to see how the fish react underwater

C

Cakey

Nuddy was the only one I know to do a dvd on the method but there no under water shots

B

Bill Cox

Like all things Korda it was a good idea done to death. All the relavant parts of 1 through 6 could have been done on 3 dvd's. The barrow boy could only see the £ signs though so 6 it was.

steveo

Reaction score
Fairbrass does a bit with the method on the underwater video at the Blue pool,cant remember which one tho.he also fishes with Steve Broad who is useing the method,thats on thinking tackle 1 and he does a bit on his free tackle dvd.

Personally I wouldnt bother watching the Korda dvd's,for me they just confirmed my worst fears and theorys I had accumalated over the years regarding how we are often very wrong on what lake bed we percieve we are fishing on,how inefficient our rigs are,how bad Carp can be at finding our hookbait,the randomness and luck in events which eventually lead to a Carp being caught and how often we are wasting our time completely oblivious to the fact that we aint got a chance of a take.I have caught no more or less Carp since watching the dvd's,maybee a bit more paranoid,ignorance was bliss.I thinks its best for angling to remain angling(ie a man trying to catch a fish) rather than becoming a sterile technical exersise in marketing and technology.If your any good at catching fish then a dvd's aint gonna make you a better angler or give you watercraft.Save yourself dont watch them.

B

Bill Cox

At last some one with an opinion like mine, i felt they proved nothing 100 % as well, sometimes seeming to shy away from the lead and other times oblivious to it just to give one example. Only thing it showed me really was its mostly down to luck. Very interesting though.