Bait bag

stillwater blue

Reaction score
I do quite a wide variety of angling and like to have everything in separate boxes and bags so I can just grab what I need with minimal fuss but mainly to stop me forgetting anything!

I'm currently looking for a bait bag. I think I have a fairly simple wish list....

It must take at least 4 of the 3.3 pint drennan maggi boxes, a snug fit would be good to help prevent spillages,

A sensibly long shoulder strap,

A waterproof and wipe clean inside just in case of spillages,

and at least one pocket for catapults, PVA, baiting needle etc. A mesh section in the pocket would be a nice bonus.

I've been looking, online, at the smaller Korum bait and bits bag but don't have the chance to see it in the flesh. To those that own the bag, would it be suitable? Otherwise I'm open to suggestions :)

Thanks

stillwater blue

Reaction score
Have you had a look at the Preston ones?

I hadn't but I will.

TBH I didn't think of match luggage, I just presumed it would be two big. I'm after something fairly small as I normally travel light as I'm prone to roam.

peacey

Reaction score
If they are no good then there are these as-well:

TF Gear Compact Accessory and Bait Carryall
Shimano Commercial Bait and Bits Bag
Greys Prowla Coolstyle Bait Bag
Chub Coolstyle Fishing Bait Bag
Q-Dos Bait Bag Carryall
Wychwood Solace Bait Tool Station

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I sold my Korum Bait and Tackle Bag when I bought their Ruckbag off a club member. It will fit 4 x 3 pint maggot boxes in, does have an insulated, silvered, wipe-clean lining, does have 3 good external pockets for bits and has got a good shoulder strap and also carrying handles. Nice compact size, mine went for £25, which was nice since I only paid £20 for it secondhand, WITH the Korum 2 rod quiver. Worth looking at Ebay and Gumtree for bargains.