2x original delkim alarms and sounder box for float rod

syks

Reaction score
I have 2x original delkim bite alarms with sounderbox/leds that i would like to swap for a decent float rod...the alarms have been used and show some signs of use (as you would expect) but are in 100% great working order.

Thanks

Luke:D

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
I have 2x original delkim bite alarms with sounderbox/leds that i would like to swap for a decent float rod...the alarms have been used and show some signs of use (as you would expect) but are in 100% great working order.

Thanks

Luke:D

There's a guy who posts on here as Skippy although he prefers to be called by his given name Brian. He may be able to do you a deal. I think he has a Hardy trotting rod we wants shot of.

If you have a rod pod or a pole to throw in to sweeten the deal then I'm sure you could do business.

steph mckenzie

Reaction score
There's a guy who posts on here as Skippy although he prefers to be called by his given name Brian. He may be able to do you a deal. I think he has a Hardy trotting rod we wants shot of.

If you have a rod pod or a pole to throw in to sweeten the deal then I'm sure you could do business.

You're a Bad Buggar :D

syks

Reaction score
heres a quick pic :)

Attachments

• delkims.jpg
    delkims.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 87