Mild but unsettled weather. Anyone out this weekend?

B

binka

I remember reading that back at the time... fingers crossed for a better one this time around mate.

Yep pretty much as per last week, hope to get out both days on the river but will decide again where and what for depending on the level nearer the time, the ground soak is starting to return now and the high levels around here have been holding up for the last couple of days but i'm still expecting them to drop for the weekend.

Quite hope it's still high, I fancy a bit of under the tip chubbing :)

C

chefster

I have an open match at Toft Silver lake tomorrow,stockies,F1,Barbel,skimmers,roach!!:DCould be a bit hard as we,ve started getting frosts in this neck of the woods:(,cant go the w/end as its missus,s 40th!! And we have a London trip planned ,Next weds though a match at Arden Fishery @Stratford,and an open on Thurs-Venue -TBA, Cheers then Chef

barbelboi

Reaction score
Was on the river Tuesday for some chub, back again tomorrow - won't bother with weekend fishing until the LIF fish'in................

badgeroo

Reaction score
Checking out a private lake where Sean(badger98) is fishing a charity match later this month. :):)

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Yes, I shall be out at dawn regardless of the weather. I just hope I can set up in the dry and pack up the same way...........don't mind rain BUT not when all the gear gets wet!!

Good luck to everyone who takes the opportunity to enjoy this mild weather...it will not last!!!

mick b

Reaction score
Fished the free on Friday thro the showers.

One Roach 1lb 13.5 and 15 spotties (ugh)

Saw a huge Pike and now dusting of a Hornsea!