Korda Stick Clips

Reaction score
Earlier this season I started using Korda stick clips as a quick change clip for hook lengths.

I use a length of ESP 2mm silicone tube to cover the clip and swivel.

However, I have found that the free ends of the clip are usually very sharp and tear through the tube when I remove it to change a hook link.

Has anyone else found this?

Are there any good alternatives I should try?

Is there a brand of tube less prone to tearing?

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Are there any good alternatives I should try?</blockquote>
Just another gadget, why dont you just use the old method, messing about with clips,cant be doing with it.

Morespiders

Reaction score
It gets worse, lash an old car tyre round the hook link, that wont rip.

whatever happened to finnese?.

Reaction score
What do mean by 'the old method' Spidey?

I use loop to loop for finer fishing, but whne I'm chucking my 8oz feeder out to dislodge your 1/2 oz bomb I need some sturdier stuff.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Your an animal Corker, that showed the other night, every time you cast in , it made me jump and cringe. Thought there were great whites jumping for sedges in the dark.

Reaction score
Come on then SPidey, give us the wisdom of your knowledge. How should a gent attach his hook link to a swivel for a quick change over with finesse?

Morespiders

Reaction score
Try a grinner or a tucked half blood, just cant be doing with all these new fangled ideas, fine for carp fishing where they are taken in by any new con,

R

Robert Woods

I use Solar quick change swivels used in carp fishing. I thread a tapered Korda rig sleeve on first for security.