Bivvie or brolly ???

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
I have had a nash oval brolly for a couple of years now and it only gets used at the catfish fish-ins,so it`s once a year. I have been unhappy with it for the past two fish-ins and have been thinking it`s time for a change.

I have been looking at the JRC defender brolly,roamer dome and cocoon dome and think i may plump for one of these instead.Does anyonehere own one and can vouch for it`s quality build,ease of setting up and roominess etc.... ohh i forgot too mention that they seem pretty good value for money as well.

One other thing.....last weekend i bumped into a couple of my pals who were flogging off some of their old surplus to requirement tackle,including a brand newJRC oval brolly over wrap with mossie door i think it was.One of them brought it under the impression it would fit the oval brolly he owned but found out that it wouldn`t fit and the seller refused to take it back and refund his dosh....bloody charming ehh!!! i brought it for an undisclosed fee with the intention of flogging it on or swapping it for something i need.

Perhaps i should look at the JRC oval brolly and see if it`s any better than the nash one,after all i have an overwrap sat here for one.

Or does anyone here want it???

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Love my JRC brolly, reco'd it to loads of people. Brilliant piece of kit.

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
jrc stealth with overwrap for me thing is for some reason jrc have stopped making the wrap but still sell the brolly weird or what