Bargain alert

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Great trousers for winter. Unfortunately they don't (from an initial glance) do waist size
34"...Also they are 'short' in the blurb which doesn't tell you a lot about length!

Strange that, as they normally give a choice of leg lengths.....at least for the standard walking trouser. They do last forever though and dry in no time.

Anyway, I'll have a proper read as I may have missed something!

maverick 7

Reaction score
In all honesty Sam....I think they are very good for the price...but the quality is nothing exceptional. I see those kind of things all the time when I'm out shopping with the wife in those Retail Park things. I have noticed that Clarkes do a lot of Craghopper stuff along with Regatta and Gelert and a few more outdoor stores' stuff. Debenhams also do Craghopper stuff too.....so get to their sales...they do some great bargains.

Clarkes often have Sales or Price Now weeks .....in fact I actually bought a pair of green ones similar to the ones you are talking about for a tenner but I never wear them because they won't stay up properly...I was always pulling them up...if you know what I mean.....maybe I should loose some weight.....:eek:mg:

However, I have always believed that the best fishing clothing bargains ....are always to be had on the High Streets...and NOT in the tackle shops.

Maverick

sam vimes

Reaction score
Gents,
if you want other sizes and other lengths, just look for them in the Craghoppers Outlet shop on Ebay. I had to link to one page, it just happened that it was to the regular length version (definitely not the short). They do still have some short ones, but there's no long that I can see. If they don't have your size it's because they've been hammered by the carpy forums where the links appeared a few days before I posted this thread.