Eels - Grrrr!

B

binka

Taken from the article...

"In one case a stray eel found its way through the man's genitals and into his kidney, and he ended needing a three-hour operation," Nixon told the conference. "This is the sort of procedure that is coming your way."

The alarming example is apparently that of Zhang Nan, a 56-year-old man from Hubei province in China. "I climbed into the bath and I could feel the eels nibbling my body," Nan said shortly after the incident two years ago. "But then suddenly I felt a severe pain and realised a small eel had gone into the end of my penis."

Bloomin 'eck! :eek:

I feel quite justified now when I've got one of the little buggers in the landing net and go six rounds before I've got the hook out without touching the damned thing :D

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a on going problem with kidney stones and have had the camera up the old chap a few times that is always good for a laugh as well:eek:

jacksharp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
An eel up his Japs-eye? Teach him to wear budgie-smuggerers in foochah! :D

learning to fish

Reaction score
I'm happy I'm beautiful without going to a spa, well, it's a bit raw beauty but I don't want an eel swimming in my kidneys (or imagine it goes in the other side):eek:mg:

Steve