apprentic1

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have fished since I was 4 years old and am now 70 and still an apprentice angler, (managed to miss-spell apprentice when selecting a username, quite typical of me I am afraid!!)

Over the years I have tried, and enjoyed, most types of fishing available in the the UK. Now I almost exclusively fish for trout and ST in North Wales.

A particular dislike of mine is the misuse of science/statistics. I particularly like learning new fly things, meeting anglers on the river bank and sharing the river with otters.

Brian

ronroach

Reaction score
Welcome Brian. I to am a keen fly fisher. Spend a lot of time on the Welsh/Shropshire border walkling small rivers and brooks. Done it for a long time. About two years ago I realised I needed to get back to my roots-coarse fishing roots. It's been real fun coming back, catching roach, rudd, perch, chub, tench and a few gudgeon. I've got back to float fishing and love it. I only fish the float. 70 yrs of age and joining a forum-I'm impressed and look forward to any input you have to give.

Best

Ron

mick b

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

I also love ST fishing.....but not when trotting for Grayling.

You just wait for the horror reports of all the ST run arounds the LIF fish-in guys post after tomorrows foray :eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg:

:D:D ::D :D