Bring back the old FM!

• Thread starter Paul (Brummie) Williams
  • Start date
P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

I just paid a visit to the pred section......Nige Williams thread has been stopped, sorry Chris but i don't know why......yes Nige was getting some stick, he's a big boy, he can take it.....but wow weren't the stone pickers out in force?????

All i will say is that i have done as bad, but i have knownsome BIG names do more!! all that stops us talking about it is the "proof" that makes it possible to discuss...eg, after a conviction!

It's like we wait untill someone amongst us is wide open then we pounce.

I had a PM off a mod.....telling me that a couple of FMers had a prob with my near to the knuckle comments aimed at a lady FMer, dispite the fact she, me AND her partner are pals!

Bring back the old FM i say.....................fck apologising, i would sooner fck off.

Have none of you ever upped that insurance claim? the BAA stopped tackle insurance because of claims................well mitchal reels were very expensive.

JIMMY---PAAS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I totaly agree with Paul;

NO THREAD/S should be locked, we all have our own opinion on things.

So by locking threads, how can we discus things, when it,s locked ???.

Jimmy.

Mithrandir

Reaction score
I fully agree Paul

We have some banter, air our views and generally act like anglers in the pub having a yarn over a couple of beers.

As long as we do not slander or libel anyone, or break the bounds of the law then maybe, in a land of free speech, we should just be left to it. Bleeding Heart liberals deciding what I or my partner find offensive is more offensive to my views. If I had a problem with a comment by Paul I would tell him straight.

Those that are trying to defend my morals are on a lossing bet, sorry.