Night fishing

KAR

Reaction score
Going on my first night fishing session next week. So, any tips?

Cheers.

C

Cakey

make sure you are comfy and warm other wise it will put you off for life

KAR

Reaction score
There is 3 other going aswell along with plenty of coffee. I'll take extra clothes to double up just incase I get nippy.

KAR

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll stick some in a bag and leave that in the bivvy.

Cheers.

KAR

Reaction score
Cheers, I'll try. If I catch a carp or 2 I'd be happy. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

aaron martin

Reaction score
so this is including me aswell then kane we betta get a good spot cos i aint freezing my cockles for nothing. actually i dont mind camping and struggling to keep warm i know i sound wierd but its all part of the fun.

C

Cakey

another little trick that helps ..................piss with your right hand ,eat with your left one

saying that there are some handy little soaps on the market now that dont need water

Nathan

Reaction score
My advice would be to make sure you have everything you'll need to hand. Have your landing net, unhooking mat, scales etc set up by your rods before it gets dark so you can find. Any other bits you may need like PVA, boilie needle etc on top of a bait bucket/table to make re-baiting your rigs easier in the dark as well.

Let us know how you get on /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Keith M

Reaction score
Make sure that you have everything you needin the right place <u>before</u> it gets dark, there nothing worse than having to search through all your tackle for a piece of kit with a torch in the dark.

KAR

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Cakey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

another little trick that helps ..................piss with your right hand ,eat with your left one

saying that there are some handy little soaps on the market now that dont need water</blockquote>

I'll keep that in mind, Cheers. lol

Thanks for the advice everyone, We'll be going in mid-day sp hopefully I will be prepared before it gets dark. But they do have floodlights there incase I miss anything. Nige, I'll be fishing at Caistor.

KAR

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>aaron martin wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>so this is including me aswell then kane we betta get a good spot cos i aint freezing my cockles for nothing. actually i dont mind camping and struggling to keep warm i know i sound wierd but its all part of the fun.</blockquote>I know what you mean. If I'm catching I couldn't care....Well, I still dont want to be freezing. Or, get a Bivvy heater. UA is having a sale.