winter fishing with a lodge

facman

Reaction score
Hi fellow anglers

does anyone know any venues that are open in the winter months (jan, feb) where i can go with a few friends for a weekend. venue needs to have lodges etc.

facman

Reaction score
any part of the country really, a nice mix of fish. I fancy a nice bag of pristine roach or a big perch etc Lakes would be better, access might be an issue for one of my mates and it needs to have warm lodge type accom and perhaps a pub nearby.

davethesax

Reaction score
Here’s a couple that come to mind both in Somerset. Not sure of the name but it’s private and run by Trinity Waters www.trintywaters.co.uk I’ve never fish it.
And Welcome to Bullock Farm Fishing Lakes, Camping and Cottages who have 5 if not very large lakes. Fished it quite a few times on a day ticket, not too challenging.
I don’t know of any nearby boozer of either.
google Anglers Paradise Devon and White Acres Cornwall both got a few good lakes but a bit to holiday camp for me though I think they have a bar on site.

davethesax

Reaction score
Hello facman. As you are a new member I would just like to point out when members receive information they asked for it’s considered polite to say some sort of thanks.:(