OH NO !!

slime monster

Reaction score
just read ad in weekly for bite alarms that can be set to beep................................or

sexy woman groaning noises

dog barking

frog sound

and madman shouting ......fish....fish...

this is just aselection of the INITIAL options

forgive me if this is old hat

the worlds gone mad

Carpless

Reaction score
Just checked the internet and you're not having us on. I know beeps can be annoying but imagine crazy frog...

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Now, if they could sample.........

Silver Paper Rustling

A Coin Dropping on a Hubcap

..... I could be interested

/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Carpless

Reaction score
I think they will though. A lot of people who have fished for a while will hate the idea but newcomers buying there first ones will love them...

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

I take it by polyphonic you dont mean 16th century choral music of the same descripion? Shame as a nice little madrigal when you had a bite might be kind of different!!

C

Cakey

they might as well build a recorder in and let you record your own "tone"

Carpless

Reaction score
Apparently there will be ones with blue tooth technology where you can transfer what noise you like to them... gd news there Neil.../forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

and could you arrange them to phone my mobile when I get a run ?

Carpless

Reaction score
That would actually be a brilliant idea cakey, do away with expensive remote systems. I suppose there would be nothing to stop you from doing it, just a simple program on your phone. But is that worth hearing some god awful music coming from the other bank every time they get a liner?

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
Sexy women groaning noises wont wake me up im so used to them by now lol /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif now if someone shouted GAS, GAS, GAS id be awake in an instant.

Nathan

Reaction score
I've heard bite alarm ring tones for your phone before but this is crazy. Can you imagine all the noise you would hear from the noddys on some of the day ticket waters like linear? It would be enough to drive me mad!

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
The retro-cool will want the check tones of a Hardy Conquest on one side and an Allcocks' Aerial on the other...

I suppose you could have a camo version, too - nightingale and owl at night, switching to coot and mallard by day?

Alan Tyler

Reaction score
Nathan - good point about the camo sounds! There is a solution - you use sounds out of season. A nightingale in january? Strike! Croaking frogs in August? A run!

The danger, of course is of being ambushed by twitchers when someone gets wind of your "Great Northern Diver" or whatever.

Nathan

Reaction score
What you really want is a hooklength with a mino camera attached to it so you can see if the fish are getting away with it!