Totally fishing unrelated.

C

Curly

I'm sitting here bored, nothing on the box, the missus has got an headache etc.

I was wondering, I know very little about anyone on Fishing Magic. Just wondering out of curiousity (I'm a nosey so and so), does anyone like Football? If so who do you support?

I myself am a Saddler.

Neil

C

Clive Evans

Neil,
I'm a Coventry lad,
so I'm just sad!
Still, I can always go fis####.. No, not relevant here.
Er,,tight laces?

C

Craig Smith

Neil,
Well i'm by birth a Hatter (div 2 here we come) but since I left there when I was 3 and can only remember supporting Liverpool. The reason being a primary school buddy's Dad went to school with Ian Rush and he got me an autograph. I remember the good times and bad of recent years and now with the leadership of Gerard Houllier the good are on the way back! (2-0 2moz)

K

Kevan Farmer

Neil. you know a bit about me by now but one thing you may not know is the fact that football is not my cup of tea. My son loves it but me, I'm more into Formula 1 than division 1.

Kevan

C

Curly

Kev

How can I forget you? Shame on me.

Sent you another e-mail.

Take Care.

D

disco dan

Niel i am a spurs fan i no i live in the midlands but long story my dad is a wolves fan and he is feeling pretty sick about the week end.

R

Ron Clay

I like watching rugby. My favourite team id the Springboks. I particularly like it when The Springboks thrash teams like England...{;oD

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I like football when there's a big match and everybody's watching it and I'm out fishing with most of the water to myself, listening to the match on the radio if it's England playing.

M

Mike Parker

Wots football?
Oh, someone has just informed me its a game played mainly by soft shandy drinking southern poofters!!!
The exception being Leeds United of course, who currently couldn't kick their way out of a wet paper bag :eek:)

R

Ron Clay

And what about Barnsley?

Bunch of beer swilling work shy whippet fanciers with a pidgeon loft, flat hat, muffler and stud in the shirt front... {;oD

J

John McLaren

Liverpool born & bred me, grew up on the Kop but found that I get more satisfaction for my money going fishing.

M

Mike Fidler

Wasn't that the 'Bok's getting a good thrashing from the English last year?

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Have moved home 21 times, and have aways lived 'Dahn Sarf' so I am an obvious Man Utd fan. Been to see them play though, not like some!

C

Clive Evans

Ron,
I'm sure that one or two of those 'work-shy whippet fanciers' were in the team that beat the Boks in 1902.

C

Chrisx Ess

When Tranmere were in the old 3rd and 4th divisions, I used to watch them play on friday night, then go to Anfield on Saturday to watch the REDS. Just in case anyone doesn't know (and many don't) Tranmere Rovers are from Birkenhead. Tranmere is a district in the town. I was born in Tranmere. Although I'm denying my birthright (shame on me etc), I favour Liverpool. I first watched them when they were first promoted to the old Division I in 1963 (I think).

They're on the telly - as I write - playing Bayer Leverkeusen - and they're rubbish at thee moment!

D

David Will

Football it's Chelsea for my sins.
Rugby it's Saracens.
Enquired about a ticket for the Everton game on Saturday ?50 with ?32 for a restricted view.That is a lot of bait.

M

Malcolm Bason

Watched Man U all over the country - since I was a lad - otherwise, Cobblers! What I mean is I'm from Northampton originally (though still in the County) and watched the Cobblers a lot ;o)

D

Daniel Whitelock

i've been a loyal blackburn rovers supporter for as long as i can remember, i can't help it - family from there!

been through it all so it's chin up i'll take any stick you can throw at me!

C

Curly

I can't throw any stick at anybody being a Walsall Fan!!!!!!!

M

Mike Parker

Chrisx Ess,

Tranmere a disrict in the town?? I'm sure Liverpool is a suburb of Everton ;o)~