Who has the best shop website?

gav_thomo

Reaction score
Hello all,

I joined here a few weeks back because I was going to ask who shops where online... It took ages to get my password and I forgot until now. :eek:mg:

When i fished before I used a few shops which have now all closed!! So i needed somewhere new.

Anyway, I ended up ordering from ted carter because the postage was free and they were the cheapest i could find. Everything arrived ok, driver came next day and I even got an email giving be the bl**dy tracking number! Who do they think they are, amazon? lol

Today I just ordered some delks

3 Delkim TXi Alarms & RX Plus Receiver Package (White) - Ted Carter

for my Christmas prezzy and they are due here on Friday, free postage again and free batteries! I rang up first because it was so much money, spoke to one of their 'experts', who was surprisingly knowledgeable (thought it was going to be a bit argos-y).

So here's a thumbs up for ted carter :thumbs: and a bloke in the carp department called Dave!

So, the question is:
Where's your fav tackle shop with a GOOD website? Can you phone them & do they know what they're talking about?

outfishingbob

Reaction score
Hi Gav,

I've just recently started shopping online (the kids taught me! haha!)

I use Angling Direct and haven't had any problems. Their website is www.anglingdirect.co.uk.

They've actually got some great Christmas specials at the moment. Here's the link: Special Offers | _Homepage_Featured_

I'm trying to subtly get the wife to head-over there, but there are only so many a hints one can drop! If you or anyone have suggestions, I'm all ears!

Hope I've helped!

Bob

Wilko

Reaction score
I have avoided answering this as I thought it was suspect.....Just me or anyone else?

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ted Carter's, never had good service from them!

Billy Clarkes of Sheffield
Matchmens supplies,
Fosters of Birmingham
Harris angling

4 good ones there mate!

bear dies

Reaction score
Very suspect a few angling direct ones pop up with one post people, and this one has only just learned how to shop online, but is proficient at including links.

lowest form of advertising Angling direct poor show :(

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have avoided answering this as I thought it was suspect.....Just me or anyone else?

If he is suspect Wilko then I just might have upset him by rubbishing his favorite shop! ;)

---------- Post added at 21:06 ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 ----------

Angling direct is rubbish too!

slaphead

Reaction score
I've bought from Chapman's Angling and had good service, I like the website but never had cause to ring them.