WANTED - Hardy Ultralight 10' Bomb Rod

B

binka

Willing to pay top price for very good condition rod with bag, tube, tips and alloy bung... must be original Marksman and not current Marksman Supero.

Please pm me if of any interest, cheers.

B

binka

Hi mate... it was shop, Walkers of Trowell but the very last one that they had.

Bagged a bit of a bargain too as it was marked down from the original £299 to £235 so I'm a happy bunny and a really lovely little rod which completes my range of original Marksmans now, being the fourth one I've bought and the last one from the whole range I wanted.

They do occasionally come up on Ebay but there wasn't one whilst I've been looking, if you're on the lookout it might be worth emailing sales@hardygreys.com to see if they can locate one for you?

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi mate... it was shop, Walkers of Trowell but the very last one that they had.

Bagged a bit of a bargain too as it was marked down from the original £299 to £235 so I'm a happy bunny and a really lovely little rod which completes my range of original Marksmans now, being the fourth one I've bought and the last one from the whole range I wanted.

They do occasionally come up on Ebay but there wasn't one whilst I've been looking, if you're on the lookout it might be worth emailing sales@hardygreys.com to see if they can locate one for you?

Thank's Binka, glad to see you got sorted with yours and good luck when you use it :).

Reaction score
I know someone who has a Shakespeare bomb rod if you're interested. I'm not sure he would wish to part with it though as it is thought of as one of the best in its class.