Evening all

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Back from holiday but not starting work until Monday - I'm still getting over the holiday
smile_smiley.gif

Just wanted to let all those who've emailed and messaged me know that I'll be replying asap, and starting to upload articles through next week.

Sorry some of you have had to wait to see your good words and pictures on the site but I really needed a break after a shite year so far.

Thanks for your patience.

Graham

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Wonderful! Ice cream, donkey rides, and fat ladies bloomers on display as they paddled in the briny./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

you rode a donkey?............................nought changes.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Suppose you will install yourself as NO 1 again tomorrow. Poor Frothy's going to be in bits. All the Pretenders were having a go whilst you were away

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

And i didnt post the pic that MANY asked me to post.

x

/forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

W

Wolfman Woody

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Paul (Brummie) Williams wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>you rode a donkey?............................nought changes.</blockquote>

Yeh, last bloke that thought he was summat and rode a donkey - look what they did to him!

Mind you, a lot of people remember him - apparently.

Welcome back Granville. Be in your office 6:00 am Monday then!

<u>OR ELSE!</u>

Deanos

Reaction score
WHERE'S MY BARBEL ROD YOU BLOODY OLD SKINFLINT?

(welcome back Granville, you will need another holiday by the time I have finished with you my lad!).

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Steve Spiller (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Good to have you back Boss, hope you had a nice rest.</blockquote>

You crawling --stard Mr La-de-dar Spiller

Get a backbone man, tell him what you really think.

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Colin North 1 armed bandit wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Welcome back.</blockquote>
Your the same as Spiller Northie!.

G

Gary Knowles

stop creeping Wol....I've already sent him the picture of our 'barbeque'......

Deanos

Reaction score
Wheres my stick of rock with Skegness going all the way through it STUMPY LEGS?????

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Hope the break did you and yours good Graham you will need all your recharged energy to repair the damage the reprobates on here did whilst you were away sunning yourself, what a rabble they are.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
This comes under the category of, "you'll never believe this!"

I left my wallet in my room in Norway when we left for the ship and I didn't find out until after we'd boarded so there was no going back.

It was early in the morning but I phoned the hotel where we'd stayed and they retrieved my wallet from the drawer in my room where I'd left it. There was about £150.00 in it in stirling and Krone, plus half a dozen or so credit and debit cards. There was a load of loose change in the drawer too.

They were very good about it and said they'd post it to me straight away. I gave my address to whoever it was at the desk, someone who couldn't speak very good English (although a lot better than my Norwegian) and they wrote it down after much spelling of most of the words. They couldn't access the computer for my details for some reason until later.

Three days later my wallet turned up, wrapped in one sheet of bubble wrap and a piece of brown paper. The loose change had been stuffed into it as well and it was pretty obvious what the package contained. It had been sent by ordinary mail - not recorded or anything that required a signature. And the fact that the prepaid stamp had 'Fleischer's Hotel' stamped all across it didn't help to disguise what it could have been.

It doesn't end there.

My address is:

2 Stephens Way

Bignall End

Stoke on Trent

ST7 8PL

The address on the package was:

Graham Mart (which was crossed out) Marsden

2 Stephens Way

Bignell Stoke Armtrend

5T78PPAL

So I'm feeling lucky to have my wallet back with not a penny missing. Very grateful to the hotel (in spite of the packaging and the address) and especially to Royal Mail!