Not many of them to a pound!!!!

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Thank fek for that, i was getting withdrawal symptons ithad been well over a month since i had seen her /forum/smilies/eye_rolling_smiley.gif

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
OMG !!!!!

Can't we vote on this? Take the bloody pic off the site. It would prevent the monthly resurgence of the 'what alovely pair' posts.

/forum/smilies/sleepy_smiley.gif Boring /forum/smilies/sleepy_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
I knew what this one was before I opened it, but I had to have another look /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Lord Paul

Reaction score
Well I'm please to see we have still not gone metric and it's pounds not kilos

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
And again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, Oh, and again. /forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif

slime monster

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Steve Spiller (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>If you weighed em on Luke "Ting Tongs" scales she wouldn't be able to stand up!</blockquote>
/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifha ha ha

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Is it your turn or mine next month Nick? /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
She needs to apear more often. Allow me.........................
bass_fishing.jpg

P

Paul (Brummie) Williams

Thanks Mark.....you are a gent........any chance of snipping that very fine thread of cottonand allowing them to escape?

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Boring,boring,boring-what a dog...................I couldn't facncy her baked-and thats a fact-you guys must be easy to please...........!