menards fishies ,horsham

nik saunders

Reaction score
hi, any one know any inside info on menards in horsham, i fished there in the winter and blanked on a 48hr session ,going back for a week session and theres loads of great fish comin out just dont know how much bait to put out for freebies, how many kg of boilie s should i take, got the spod mix sorted, cheers

Richard Turner 3

Reaction score
hi mate check out there web site there is a forum section there im sure you will get some help on there my mate had a 41lb mirror out last year called buttons and the mrs had 28lb common i blanked well some one had to lol my m8 was on peg 3 fishing two bits of corn over a small bed of hemp up against the margin the wife had hers on source boillies on peg 4 again with not alot of loose feed.dont know about you but i found it a lovelly lake but the facillities were sub standard especially like you if your stopping for a week ie no showers no wash basins and just one portaloo for the whole lake and there just seems to be that many rules it would take you a day to read them i know its his fishery but where else do you have to show your passport before you can fish and have to pay a registration fee i also found paul the owner abit of a tit but thats my opinion what ever you do dont call him mate like i did his answer to me was im not your mate you call me the guv or paul either will do this is where the tit bit comes out apart from that its a lovelly place to fish