Stocking fillers

Beaker

Reaction score
My wife asked me yesterday if there was anything extra I wanted for Crimbo, and it set me thinking.
If you were in the same boat, and had a budgetof say £50 what fishing related gift would you ask for?

sumtime

Reaction score
It's rare for me to get an angling Xmas present, I keep telling everyone that a packet of hooks would please me no end, it's like talking to the wall. I end up with jeans, jumpers, cargo shorts, socks, socks, more socks and socks. :(

I did once receive a fly fishing vest off my youngest son (not the full vest type) who likes to go fishing, still have it but never used, maybe one day. :rolleyes:

C

chefster

I know its not the same ,but my inlaws always get me vouchers for the local tackle shop,so i can just by bits and bobs when i need them or bait etc,,Gaz

daji

Reaction score
I would probably go for a trolley as my collection of tackle is growing and becoming a right pain to lug around. Not sure which one though and even less sure that one would fit in a stocking :D

Merry Christmas!! :beer:

mick b

Reaction score
I can only think of one thing I would like, but they would need a stocking for each one, ideally white and hold-ups :eek:mg:

There may be a bit of snow on the roof but there is still a fire in the cellar :D

B

binka

I was in exactly this situation last Friday after my mate's missus asked me if I would mind picking some stocking fillers up for him....

Mind?

They don't understand do they? :D

After the great pleasure of spending someone else's money in the tackle shop I took some very nice bits 'n bobs around (not saying what in case he's reading) and only went four quid over budget :w

slaphead

Reaction score
A day's fishing on the Windrush, whilst staying at The Old Swan and Minster Mill. :eek: