12lb main line " not surewhat to get"

N

Nobby C (ACA)

GLT Pro gold and Shimano catana to name 2 I have been happy with.

N

Nobby C (ACA)

It's a pale green colour, thick diameter, very strong (abrasion) too.

Try going toThe Tackle Box website and take a look at the strength/diameter ratio tests they have done on many,many makes of line-it'll give you a good heads up:

www.thetacklebox.co.uk

N

Nobby C (ACA)

No idea mate, I don't sell it/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gifcome on, make a little effort now!

nik saunders

Reaction score
sorry mate still getting an ear bashin from the wife ,she s just seen what ive spent ,ie aqua sling ,xtea s , pioneer, she s doin her nut lol,now havin to explain why i need the best line on my reels, sod it give her the credit card and send her shoppin,thanks for the info mate

N

Nobby C (ACA)

That's the idea Nik, if she spends on another 10,000 pairs of shoes,handbags,stored grudges etc, she can't knock you for buying essentials, simple equation, every one a coconut.

nik saunders

Reaction score
top comment mate ,took your advice and just bought 3 spolls online why 3 you ask 2 for reels and 1 to piss her off lol , take care mate looks like more overtime needed ,thanks for the info nobby./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

R

Roto Fryer

bad choice, shimano Technium is by far the best line out there. try doing a little research next time or at least when you get fed up with memory issues.

F

Frothey

Xcelon doesn't have the probs - its a damn good line. my dad uses it and loves it. I've used it, but really do prefer the Technium.