Fishing over Christmas and new year

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Well I've managed to get fishing twice

When the weather has been fine we've either had friends or family round or visiting them , when I've had the time free to go shooting or fishing the weather has been terrible, roll on spring

lambert1

Reaction score
Similar experience for me. Walked down to the rivers on Boxing Day and the banks had totally disappeared and the current was something else! We have had a hell of a lot of rain since then so I hate to think how it looks now. I have spent my time on this forum or buying fishing things on Ebay (still not cured of that one!) Like Paul I too say roll on Spring!:(

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
Same here, I got some cracking bargains on ebay - wanted to build up my reels and got some terrific bargains. Happy days. :)

barbelboi

Reaction score
Well, due to commitments (nothing to do with the weather:wh) I’ve had a two week break – looking forward to getting back out on the bank a couple of times next week............

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
Jerry,

When Arsenal's season is over, you mean?? :wh Seriously, same here. Can't wait to find somewhere fishable. Stillwaters without a doubt, I'm guessing.