No let up in the southeast

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just had a look on some of the weather sites metcheck ect. and a dry day tomorrow followed by more rain on and off for the next fortnight. So do not wait for it to sort itself out get the flood gear out and put your thinking caps on because before you know it the close season will be on us. There have been some cracking fish caught in the heavy conditions we are experiencing so do not delay. A dry day tomorrow overnight temperatures holding up at 7/8 and 12 tomorrow very good temperatures for the time of year. I am off for a days piking tomorrow.

theartist

Reaction score
Good luck, i got a feeling every man and his dog will be out tomorrow and who can blame them. I've just got in from fishing a swollen local river today and the chub were having it big time.

Also how long before all that cold stuff the U.S. is having edges over here? Brrrrr ! make hay whilst the sun shines i say ;)

barbelboi

Reaction score
This year the warm air mass sitting over the North Atlantic appears to be lingering and extra warmand may be partly responsible for the weather patterns we are seeing now. On both sides of the North Atlantic the weather conditions are reflecting the clash between warm and cold air, producing a string of storms for the UK, the US freeze just before Christmas and severe snow in the north-eastern United States right now.

So that cold stuff from the US is already hitting us, it's just that it's warming over the Atlantic and falling as rain............:)

nicepix

Reaction score
No let up out here either. 15 C today again, dry and moderate southerly winds. No sign of rain or cloud for a whole week. Terrible!

neil1970

Reaction score
Yep, I'm out tomorrow with my mate.

Last time we were out together we both blanked, and ended the session with a broken rod each:eek:mg:

If we manage not to break anything I will be classing that as a good result:p