I've an admission to make to you all..

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
I have been watching 'Extreme fishing' with Robson Green and really enjoy it....
The latest series features him kind of match fishing against the locals in some far flung locations..
I'm watching it as we speak.
It is more entertaining than most of the other total pony on tonight and it's fishing too....

sumtime

Reaction score
It's not so bad with the sound off, so you don't have to listen to the whiny git.

Got to agree with yer there, just bugs me, I've tried, God have I tried watching his programs to the end but, alas, I have to turn him off. I think I'd rather have Paul Young Young Young, lovely lovely lovely.:rolleyes:

sam vimes

Reaction score
Lightweight ! I've just got in...didn't blank either ! :D

What did you catch, Skip?

How kind. Wish I'd checked the weather forecast first....I'll be drying my gear off all weekend.:eek:mg:

Sounds like my trip on the 30th. Brolly part open in the back room and unhooking mat in the bath (amazing how clean you can get them with a few household cleaners).;):D The front room looking like a Chinese laundry.:eek::D

mark brailsford 2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have been watching 'Extreme fishing' with Robson Green and really enjoy it....
The latest series features him kind of match fishing against the locals in some far flung locations..
I'm watching it as we speak.
It is more entertaining than most of the other total pony on tonight and it's fishing too....

Never mind Peter,

Go on, go and have a word with yourself...It might help too, if you try and get out more ;)

---------- Post added at 07:18 ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 ----------

I've got it on. As you say, there's nowt else on.

5 USA Chanel is about the best these days...

CSI, LAW AND ORDER, CSI, LAW AND ORDER CSI, LAW AND ORDER CSI, LAW AND ORDER CSI, LAW AND ORDER CSI, LAW AND ORDER CSI, LAW AND ORDER CSI, LAW AND ORDER, CSI...

Oh and there's a new series about a modern day sherif, which is actually very good indeed :)

Last edited:

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
What's the world coming to when a top chap and regular FM'er has to 'come out' over a fishing programme. It really is too much!

Okay, so it is a bit of a comedown and one wouldn't expect PC to sink to this level under normal circumstances, but, lets face it, he really didn't too many alternatives, did he?

Of course, I might have to consider my position and standing within FM, were I to pass him on the bank as two wrongs don't make a right, but no, I would probably pass the time of day providing no mention was made of the said prog......

Did I watch it? Well, no I didn't, as I was busy varnishing floats (with hook tying as a back-up) as any decent fisherman with time on his hands might do.

Anyway, at the end of the day we all have to live with ourselves and PC has to come to terms with his 'falling down'.................shame really..

ps I forgot to record it - damn!!!

Last edited:

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Never watch it can't stand the man or the way he carries on.:eek:mg:

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
What did you catch, Skip?

Sounds like my trip on the 30th. Brolly part open in the back room and unhooking mat in the bath (amazing how clean you can get them with a few household cleaners).;):D The front room looking like a Chinese laundry.:eek::D

Just a quick scramble down to Bury Hill trying to get my zander head back on.Had the feel of a one run/one fish session & so it proved.....only 5/6lb but very welcome. Thank God for the resident mugfish !

Teach me to not take a brolly. The rain arrived early & I nearly got washed off ! Mrs S is not happy as I've turned her kitchen into a drying shed.