5 days to go!

badgeroo

Reaction score
Yes, nearly there,just five days to go and I will be back up the midlands. Been down here in somerset for eight years and now were getting back. I will be taking my lad over my old fishing grounds- River Severn, river Avon, river Teme, Worcester and Birmingham canal and various lakes and pools. We shall be making new vids for my lads utube channel. Anybody know of any friendly fishing clubs in the Worcester area and Does anybody here anything about Tardebigge reservoir as Their forum site never gives much away. I used to fish that place back in the eighties and used to get quite good results. :):confused::)

P

pointngo

Can't help you much on clubs I'm afraid but Tardebigge is a carp syndicate lake now mate. I used to carp fish it back in the late 80's/early 90's before it was stocked and it was absolutely stuffed full of roach, bream and eels. A couple of years after that I heard that it was polluted from the canal when it flooded and there were some fish deaths.. not sure to what extent but I was told the handful of original carp died.

terry m

Reaction score
Yes, nearly there,just five days to go and I will be back up the midlands. Been down here in somerset for eight years and now were getting back. I will be taking my lad over my old fishing grounds- River Severn, river Avon, river Teme, Worcester and Birmingham canal and various lakes and pools. We shall be making new vids for my lads utube channel. Anybody know of any friendly fishing clubs in the Worcester area and Does anybody here anything about Tardebigge reservoir as Their forum site never gives much away. I used to fish that place back in the eighties and used to get quite good results. :):confused::)

You have my sympathy Badgeroo, leaving God's country of Somerset must be a wrench.