Cold Alfie2.jpg

Tommo!

Reaction score
I took my dog fishing once, nightmare. Good fun him retrieving the Spod but chasing the feeder to the splash down point not so fun./forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif

Who else takes their faithful hound fishing?

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Would love to take mine with me but my club waters and most of the day ticket waters around here ban them.

Took the wife along to a small day ticket water once where dogs are allowed. The wife got bored and started reading a book, the dog chewed a reel handle and rod butt while she wasn't looking. Luckily it was a cheap 'Dragon Crap' setup I got for just such an occasion /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

D

David Marrs

Bless him, the missus isn't keen on letting me take Alfie out on the old fishing trips but he's good fun, if a little bit of a nuisance at times. Trouble is she always insists on him visiting the groomers once a month <more money spent on his haircuts than I spend on mine lol> and the net result is he is a little short of hair in winter and gets chilly. The spooky thing about Alfie is, he can join you for a 2 nighter on the Ouse in Autumn and rather unbelievably, you'll blank everytime! He's the littlest jinx, jonah, f&*!nut I've ever met. That said though, his engaging personality and funloving agenda make me love him during close season!!! /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

PS Lads, if any of you ever need to 'trap' ie find yourself a young lady, get an Alfie - the ladies all love him!!! <little varmint!>