The Alternative Angler ? TickleTackle T.H.E!

Gary Dolman

Reaction score
I guess that because I have to ask the price of this exclusive club, Im too poor to join?

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Gary

Membership of THE Club is strictly by invitation only, and whilst the ability to pay is obviously factored into any application, if you have to ask the price........

W

Wolfman Woody

"and of course, the ever popular 83."

Ahhh! Flied lice.

Is this why you're asking me to call in at the LOON FUNG SUPERMARKET (advert - usual cheque to my agent, please) in Gerrard Street for all these spices and things?

Nathan

Reaction score
Where can i get my hands on a THEG sticker? Truly the only thing missing from my tackle is one of those wonderful looking stickers

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Nathan

You have mail. Just follow the instructions as to where to send the deposit, and then how to set up the Direct Debit for the monthly payments is you can't afford to purchaseone sticker outright. You will notice on the payment details that we have generously waived the P&P charges, in response to the current credit squeeze

Reaction score
Kevin

Be very caeful with your Google rankings. When I put TickleTackle into Google I noticed that you are just behind Titty Tackle, a small outfit dealing in tassels, clamps, peekaboos, etc

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Matt Corker wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quoteheader></blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

a small outfit dealing in tassels, clamps, peekaboos, etc</blockquote>You really are getting into this lure fishing big style aren't you Corkers!

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Matt

You have too much time on your hands if you have time to look me up........

Jeff

When I told you you should go to Soho to get something Hot and spicy, that wasn't what I had in mind.......

Reaction score
Bad news......

Tickle Tackle Fishing St Helens 01744 22305

This is a genuine address......

Hell..Kev... its a Snickers moment...you're going to have to rebrand /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Posh

We're TickleTackle plc, totally different outfit and we certainly don't just serve people who wander in off the street..........

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Posh

As long as they pass our credit scoring, which is only slighly more strict than Coutts, then we are more than happy to take anyone's money.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Where do we go for this tickle tackle as me n Knowelsy want in, does she do it gently to start off with as i'm new to this sort of thing./forum/smilies/disappointed_smiley.gif

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Wol

I think you and Gazza are getting TickleTackle mixed up with TackledUp, which caters for a slightly different clientele

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

oh yeah, /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

Gary did mention that one too......

W

Wolfman Woody

Just who did think up Tickle Tackle first?

Hmmmmmmm!

And I wondered why you'd been over to the far east last year. Not for the ladyboys it seems - > Tickle Tackle
> 298 Beach Rd #01-19 The Concourse Singapore 199554 Tel:
> 2951540

slime monster

Reaction score
anyone can bling a bucket with a sticker and i can back it up,two hours with sticky tape and letters cut from glossy mags and i am now the proud bearer of a very exclusive

SLIME...BUCKET /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif