personal best

tommy

Reaction score
sorry guys i've got boast. after years of trying to beat my pb yesterday i did it on a POLE 14 hook and 5lb line 22.4 from a local lake i was fishing for bream sorry again for bragging.......

Tommo!

Reaction score
Well done mate, that's the best thing about fishing , you just never know what's down there when your float goes.

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Mark Hewitt (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Thats a great fish mate, and HUGE on a ploe........ Well done!</blockquote>

Ploe, simple mistake Mr Hewitt./forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Well done Mr Tommy, bet it gave you a right tussle.

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Bo##*ks.....

I can't edit it now......... For all to see, for all of time! Thanks Derek!

100 lines

It's spelt Pole!

/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Morespiders

Reaction score
Strike --gottya/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

wondered when you would come mooching round again, always worth leaving the bait in

Morespiders

Reaction score
Cheers Mate, Dont get me any fishing tackle got enough, some scent would be nice, Uncle Dave wears scent

tommy

Reaction score
thanks lads glad you didn't mind me boasting now i'm after a 30

Day Breamer

Reaction score
30 on the pole?

Which brings on a good question perhaps...

Does anyone know what the biggest pole caught fish is in the UK?

Congratualtions on your 22.4, not trying to steal your thread, but im sure youd be interested to know aswell /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

tommy

Reaction score
i think i read somewhere that a 40 was caught on a pole anyone correctme........as far as my 22.4 it was an accident as i only go float fishing when er indoors wants to go ......i will revert to the conventional way for a 30 anyone know a water where it will be poss. as we aint got many carp waters in cornwall?

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
22.4? crickey that must have taken you ages to land. Well done!!! /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Andy Wilcock

Reaction score
Well done fella! May give bream fishing a go myself /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

As for a thirty..... im off to orchid lakes next month, dorchester on thames, which is known as "the home of the Thirties" We'll see... Check out their web site, it may be what your after.

slime monster

Reaction score
i belive tommy hiller[or some name like that ]landed a catfish on the pole in a match,i dont recall the exact weight but it was mid thirtys and i think it was at white acres

mine was a humble 19 lb 3 oz carp in a match for which i was awarded 1kilo as per match rules luckily it was deep water or i would not had a chance

well done tommy although you and i know its not reccomended/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

tommy

Reaction score
does anyone know anything about PORT ELLIOT LAKESin st germans cornwall i'd like to know if it's day ticket cos i live only 20 odd miles from it