Weather looking poor

bennygesserit

Reaction score
We had a thunder storm here and in the middle it hailed really violently - made a right racket

tiinker

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
London wet and cold with some sleet and snow low temperatures till the 5th of feb that's what they are saying on METCHECK:eek:mg:

robtherake

Reaction score
Typical, isn't it. Been laid up for nearly 3 weeks with an Achilles tendon injury and the moment it starts to improve the fair weather gods take a holiday.
Bother and confustication.:(

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
Not many takers on my thread either Paul .
Despite conditions I'm braving it tomorrow.
The ' how did you get on?' thread might be a bit bleak.....

C

chefster

Fished today at TBF,High pool again, 45 F1,S and a few silvers for 38-0-0,it was horrendous!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

sam vimes

Reaction score
A combination of dismal weather, high river levels, footie on the telly and the offer of a Sunday dinner means that I'll keep my powder dry hoping that there's more conducive conditions coming midweek.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
I'm touched you care Skip mate.
Sunday is match day and I've paid up front..
Man up you lot!;)

I'm serious...I admire your commitment but week in week out in this sort of weather cannot be doing you any good.

---------- Post added at 22:34 ---------- Previous post was at 22:33 ----------

A combination of dismal weather, high river levels, footie on the telly and the offer of a Sunday dinner means that I'll keep my powder dry hoping that there's more conducive conditions coming midweek.

Me too....and that's two blanks avoided ! :D

symonh2000

Reaction score
I haven't been fishing since just after Christmas.

Most of the lakes I fish are closed due to the levels being up, and you can't get near to the rivers as they are all in the fields.

Roll on the warmer weather.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
I went yesterday (should be on the 'anybody out' Thread?) and although a little fresh at 8am it improved and by 10.30 it was like a spring day, well sort of..

Talk about no two days the same as I've just seen the weather forecast for today and at some time or another everybody in the south will be hit with substantial rain, but particularly the Somerset levels/west country, apparently.

What's worse is the forecast of snow in the north of England and, as likely as not, a 'dusting' over the southern counties (maybe north and west of London? Anyway the forecast for the week ahead seems to be turning a lot colder with the wind coming from the east..............

I suppose we've had a reasonable winter to date temperature wise, but too much to ask for a completely snow free winter....Grrrrr!