are there any left

moody

Reaction score
? are there any waters left that arn`t either infested with shit loads of total carp readers or havent got any fish over 25lb in them ?? are there any magic places left that are still accessable to unsponsered carp anglers which dont cost a fortune?

Nick Lynch

Reaction score
Athersley Memorial Lake, Barnsley, South Yorkshire.

You'll only get a couple over 25LBS, and it's only locals that fish it really, we don't get many tackle tart carp anglers down.

F

Frothey

Not 'round here Mark! Fished Furzebray yet?.... they'll be big soon.....

theres a lake at lake..... not big, but (oh god, got to say it.... sorry) pukka fish. low/mid 20's max.

speak to Jerry at The Kingfisher for info...

R

Roto Fryer

if we tell you the lakes they wont be nice and quiet for long /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

F

Frothey

Theres a difference between down here and the Colne/Oxford/Cambs area's though...

size aint everything though is it Roto.

R

Roto Fryer

the lake i ws fishing had a couple of 30,s and loads of 20,s i never go one of the 30's but enjoyed my fishing. if i can go out enjoy the scenery and relax with a bit of fishing thrown in i'm a happy man.

i joined watford piscators, they have a water with a few 40's and is on the circuit. it was a horrible featureless ex trout lake that was rammed with idiots all trying to make a name for themselves. fished it once and never went back

F

Frothey

there's not many 30's in north devon, let alone per lake /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

steveo

Reaction score
Their are a very few such places left Im afraid and no angler who blissfully angles on one of these waters with any sense would divulge the waters whereabouts unless they knew and could completely trust the person they are telling.The risk of total distruction and ruining of the water by the carp noddy circus would pose too great a risk.

Keep looking and you may find one such water,if you do then keep it to yourself and treat it like the holy grail.A bit selfish I know but the other option aint really an option.

Good luck

P.S. this is a clue for one such place,the rest is up to you.Clue 13.

F

Frothey

if its the clue 13 i'm thinking of, non-trout is by "appointment only" unless you're poaching it!

N

Nobby C (ACA)

I know a place, it's day ticket too. have mentioned it before on this forum.

F

Frothey

i think moody forgot to post "in devon"

plenty of them outside.....