SAC Juice Bait Activator

chav professor

Reaction score
My experience of treating maggots with SAC juice as posed to unflavored maggots produced far better catch rates.....

chantrypark011_zpsba9242d0.jpg

chantrymayroach010_zpsd43ed312.jpg

aebitim

Reaction score
Poor show chaps, blatant advertising, bought some sac, ended up buying twice due to not understanding the website, only consolation is that it seems to do what it says on the bottle.
This endorsement may be withdrawn if sponsorship is mentioned.

cg74

Reaction score
Poor show chaps, blatant advertising, bought some sac, ended up buying twice due to not understanding the website, only consolation is that it seems to do what it says on the bottle.
This endorsement may be withdrawn if sponsorship is mentioned.

No advertising by me, all I've done is give a straight forward honest appraisal of a product.

It could be labelled as being a little over positive BUT I never found anything negative to write about it.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Shame that they can't get the author's name right from one part of the article to the next. Hello Chris Gordon!;):D:wh

cg74

Reaction score
It's an easy mistake to make..........

....... At least the initial letter is correct.:D

daji

Reaction score
Hi CG74.

When you say your catch rate doubled do you mean that once you added this flavouring you started to catch double the number of fish during the session, or you caught double what you would normally have expected to catch during an average session?

cg74

Reaction score
i love it...the worm as turned!

Actually, if there's any worms involved they'd be cut into 1/4" lengths and dosed in SAC Juice....

---------- Post added at 22:16 ---------- Previous post was at 22:09 ----------

Hi CG74.

When you say your catch rate doubled do you mean that once you added this flavouring you started to catch double the number of fish during the session, or you caught double what you would normally have expected to catch during an average session?

Both double my expected catch rate and when fishing two spots within a given swim, the spot fed with Juice would produce about twice as much as the one fed plain bait.

B

binka

Not wanting to sound a sceptical note but...

I am honestly lost as to the point of this feature, other than to endorse a product by means of the flimsiest of tests?

Without going to the extremes of pulling the entire article apart sentence by sentence there are, as I see it, numerous flaws.

I too once swallowed the marketing and bought some "flakey bread" from a certain company and in my opinion they should be prosecuted by Trading Standards for the name alone!

The product which arrived (after the first order went mysteriously missing in the post) bares no resemblance to flake... it's a hard, dough like substance with a strong smell and is pre-drilled (or whatever process is used) to provide a hole in which to insert a hair!

After that I found that the smell leaked away considerably after the first cast to the point that it was barely detectable by my own nose and if that wasn't enough I found that on retrieval of the bait the hair was bare and the bait gone, presumably because it had swollen up in the middle of the pre-drilled hole for the hair and gone its own way when the bait finally split!

And did I catch a single, marauding, eat anything river pig on it?

No!

And as for this...

Well here's a concept for you, go to your tackle shop and buy some bait, present it properly and who knows what the possibilities are?

Alternatively, here's a few I caught on my very own magic, natural and unscented worms but I've given them the "magic touch" (pm me for secretive, inconclusive details and extortionate price list lol)

I am trying to leave size out of this in relation to the quoted picture but there's plenty of good 'uns too if you need 'em!

barbelboi

Reaction score
I'm with Binka on this one - now come on Chav, what are those in your net, this is what I'd call a roach caught on plain old trotted flake with many more on the same and plain old caster/hemp....:D

halfdecentroach_zpse03c074d.jpg

B

binka

I'm with Binka on this one - now come on Chav, what are those in your net, this is what I'd call a roach caught on plain old trotted flake with many more on the same and plain old caster/hemp....:D

Nice one Jerry, on more than one account ;) :D

daji

Reaction score
So CG74 i'm guessing as you had such a great experience using this additive, you will never be fishing without SAC juice again? I'm pretty sceptical of claims of a miracle bait doubling catches, particularly if it is based on a single session, or maybe you have used it a number of times? The results for a whole season's worth of comparative catches would be interesting to see.

chav professor

Reaction score
i'll raise you.....

40lbofbreamandapachehelicoptorday029.jpg

its utter nonsense to suggest that flavours/additives don't have a dramatic and positive impact on catch rates if applied with intelligence.

Catch images are subjective and only relevant in the context to the man to your left or right on any given day.

At the moment, conditions dictate that by day/dusk - plain brown bread is the effective method... a switch to something smellier after dark. I can assure you - those images beat hands down anything similar landed.....

Location, method and application are key to any process.... the rest is down to how you feel about it. Equally happy to use the simplest of baits.... happy to explore the possibility with additives sensibly applied whilst remaining objective.

Question... I make NOT A SINGLE PENNY from any endorsement... I get to trial and use products. WHY??? I mean Why actually bother if I didn't think it made a positive impact........ Your a bunch of old cynical silly sausages....

If I got a lifetime free supply of swede and didn't enjoy eating them.....

All images provided thus far are from a free fishing lake - largely natural stocking. Do the amino acid and complex food triggers elicit a feeding response? I think so - thats good enough for me and which is why I'll continue to use the SAC juice and a very few other bits and pieces that make a difference from my perspective. Thats a personal standpoint. Not very persuasive.

Richard Walker, F K Wallis, Billy Lane, and a whole host of anglers historic and present have endorsed products......Look in your tackle boxes.... be grateful some of the better ideas persist.

If something is sh!te or unnecessary, it will disappear happily without trace.... Much to the apparent noyance of some :)confused:)... endorsement and promotion of ideas is part of this process - always has been.

Just as well really, otherwise you would all be taking advantage of the warm weather waiting for the hung pigeon to ring forth its fruit of larva, green heart rod, bent pin and horsehair.

---------- Post added at 12:23 ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 ----------

I dunno.... think you made hard work of that Barbelboi.... caught on some sweaty old white maggots Old Skool!;)

gippingroach006_zpsaa47a604.jpg

nicepix

Reaction score

But to be fair those in chav's net were the ones that didn't escape through the mesh. There were a few more :D

---------- Post added at 20:32 ---------- Previous post was at 20:26 ----------

i'll raise you.....

40lbofbreamandapachehelicoptorday029.jpg

its utter nonsense to suggest that flavours/additives don't have a dramatic and positive impact on catch rates if applied with intelligence.

Catch images are subjective and only relevant in the context to the man to your left or right on any given day.

At the moment, conditions dictate that by day/dusk - plain brown bread is the effective method... a switch to something smellier after dark. I can assure you - those images beat hands down anything similar landed.....

Location, method and application are key to any process.... the rest is down to how you feel about it. Equally happy to use the simplest of baits.... happy to explore the possibility with additives sensibly applied whilst remaining objective.

Question... I make NOT A SINGLE PENNY from any endorsement... I get to trial and use products. WHY??? I mean Why actually bother if I didn't think it made a positive impact........ Your a bunch of old cynical silly sausages....

If I got a lifetime free supply of swede and didn't enjoy eating them.....

All images provided thus far are from a free fishing lake - largely natural stocking. Do the amino acid and complex food triggers elicit a feeding response? I think so - thats good enough for me and which is why I'll continue to use the SAC juice and a very few other bits and pieces that make a difference from my perspective. Thats a personal standpoint. Not very persuasive.

Richard Walker, F K Wallis, Billy Lane, and a whole host of anglers historic and present have endorsed products......Look in your tackle boxes.... be grateful some of the better ideas persist.

If something is sh!te or unnecessary, it will disappear happily without trace.... Much to the apparent noyance of some :)confused:)... endorsement and promotion of ideas is part of this process - always has been.

Just as well really, otherwise you would all be taking advantage of the warm weather waiting for the hung pigeon to ring forth its fruit of larva, green heart rod, bent pin and horsehair.

---------- Post added at 12:23 ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 ----------

I dunno.... think you made hard work of that Barbelboi.... caught on some sweaty old white maggots Old Skool!;)

gippingroach006_zpsaa47a604.jpg

Seeing as you are playing old school; I'll raise you a bread caught mullet

:D

chav professor

Reaction score
Best Mullet bait by far! Has to be said... Mitchells are rubbish!!!!! Can't beat a nice silky smooth Ambidex..........

---------- Post added at 12:50 ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 ----------

Anyway Nicepix, your only using that coffee grinder 'cos' **** Walker had one! (Damn - thats why I was using my MK4 Avon.... damn, damn, damn!!!!!!!)

nicepix

Reaction score
Best Mullet bait by far! Has to be said... Mitchells are rubbish!!!!! Can't beat a nice silky smooth Ambidex..........

---------- Post added at 12:50 ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 ----------

Anyway Nicepix, your only using that coffee grinder 'cos' **** Walker had one! (Damn - thats why I was using my MK4 Avon.... damn, damn, damn!!!!!!!)

I use my Mitchell 'cos flightliner uses one ;)

barbelboi

Reaction score
Talking about bread for mullet Clive, I know you've fished Cyprus - off the rocks to Cape Greco (between Ayia Napa & Protaras) they are absolutely suicidal for bread - slightly different to over here...