Forum

KAR

Reaction score
I dont know if I'm allowed to post this on here so please delete if I'm not but I have setup a llittle free forum like this one just for people to discuss fishing like any other forum so please visit it and join.

http://anglingcentral.ultimarpg.net/

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Kane, a polite pm to the boss of FM wouldn't go amiss? A bag of Werthers might help too..........

He's probably snoring now though /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

KAR

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Steve Spiller (ACA) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Kane, a polite pm to the boss of FM wouldn't go amiss? A bag of Werthers might help too..........

He's probably snoring now though /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>Cheers, the thought did cross my mind but I dont know who the boss is. /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Kane,
Why would anyone bother with an obscure forum that they are unlikely to find when a site like this has 50,000 memebers and very active forums?

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

Mark, Microsoft was 'obscure' at first when IBM was top-dog.

Best of luck Kane, but keep an eye open for the 'nutters' of which 'tinternet has more than it's fair share.

With the advancing years, the soft Werthers might be a better choice /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

KAR

Reaction score
I dont think I'll bother much longer anyway 'cos nobody seems bothered LOL aint even got 1 other member. Just thought it would be another place for people to talk about fishing, I know it will never be like this sit but oh well I tried. /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

F

Frothey

thats the problem Kane - there used to be hundreds and hundreds of websites where people were having the same conversation with the same people over and over again.

you've got to come up with something different (anyone been on Carpy?) to have any sort of impact, and it has to google well.

good luck!