All over for some, anyone fishing this weekend?

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
Last day tomorrow and I might risk a drive down to the lower Thames. I'll have a look at Laleham and Chertsey but I fear the worst.
Sunday a nice clubby on the canal near Tring.

Anyone else out this weekend?

stu_the_blank

Reaction score
Will be out Saturday, not sure what I will go for yet but looking forward to a relaxed day lakeside.

Stu

C

chefster

Not out at the w/end,due to work,but a match at TBF on weds,a match at Toft Carp lake on thurs,and back at TBF on sat.....Fished an MD "get together" at Toft Carp lake on thurs(Toftmania) 7 of us probably averaged 50lb per angler,did,nt weigh or anything ,just a fun day out with some good mates,and a few fish,and some really good banter!!!! Good luck to all those out this w/end,cheers,Chef:D:D

terry m

Reaction score
Last day today, had a wander up the Hants Avon (where I could get close to it), and nailed a couple of mid double pike in great condition.

Curtains fall down on another season. I actually enjoy the break.

nicepix

Reaction score
Been given the green light for tomorrow. Should have been going Monday as well, but we've been invited out for lunch.

Probably just have a mooch about looking for some carp to molest.

The Runner

Reaction score
Didn't manage to get out today, first "last day" I've missed in a while.

Was originally supposed to be in court (Sorry to disappoint, nothing juicy, only as a witness at a tribunal )yesterday so had been going to take today off as well . Tribunal was then postponed so thought I might get the last two days fishing in. No such luck, cue deluge of urgent work.

Not out this weekend and with the apparent lack of matches on Farlows now thats me looking for pastures new to replace what's been my home venue at this time of year for at least the last twelve years.

flightliner

Reaction score
On the Trent for the last time this season, very low and clear and with no bites in two hours feeder fishing for silvers decided to cut back to the river idle for the last two hours. Did a little swim building before I started by loading a few branches against a bankside tree to try building a raft for later in the year. Had an hour then with the gear in another swim, lost a barbel that shook the hook, shame, really cant complain about my saeason just gone tho.:w

bigfish74

Reaction score
5 1/2 hours in and im having withdrawl symtoms :( but will be looking for the elusive irwell barbel when sorry if it gets a bit brighter

andy

mick b

Reaction score
Curtains fall down on another season. I actually enjoy the break.

Couldn't agree more.

Some calm days Breaming and Bassing, a bit of upstreaming with a 4weight and the prayer mat out for a normal winter.

BUT if the Big Blue Ladies run I will be off dragging the plastics :cool:

Cheers Guys :w