Thanks ****y!

Reaction score
My pleasure mate, you're welcome anytime... and well done! What a cracking fish!

I've already got my eye on a couple of spots for our zander expedition later in the year /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

DZ

Reaction score
Cracking stuff

Well done on keeping so clean! Lower severn?

F

Fred Bonney

Is that Jeff's bike in the corner of the picture?/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Dougal Ziegler wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Cracking stuff

Well done on keeping so clean! Lower severn? </blockquote>

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifYes, Worcester area. I'd just taken my Preston Innov. bottoms and so called "lucky RDAA hoodie" off because it was so muggy and humid, they were caked in the stuff! It's supposed to be high summer and that mud is unbelievable!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif We discussed the fact that having negotiated the banks and settled in with a bit of organisation, there's a great incentive to stay put!<blockquote class=quoteheader>Fred Bonney (ACA - BS - BTO) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Is that Jeff's bike in the corner of the picture?/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif</blockquote>

No, that's one of my chair legs desperately trying to cling on, I was fine until a particularly large floating gin palace went by, the wash createdbedlam in the mud./forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Serious thanks to ****y for his watercraft and local knowledge, without which I wouldn't have a hope in hell of finding such a beauty. Also had this little beauty, amongst others,
which pleased me no end:
IMG_2369.JPG

Jeff Spiller

Reaction score
****y nice pictures, Neil it's nice to see someone smiling in a photo.

It wasa good day

Someone been chatting, is that Jeff's bike in the corner of the picture, no she was a lovely local girl and hates it when she is called a bike !

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif