Theseus Chair

pratty117

Reaction score
Got one of these given to me for xmas. Its got attachments for a bait tray and also a rod pod that both sit on fix to the side. Its a comfy chair and although I use the bait tray I'm not too worried about the rod pod attachments. Having a scout about it looks very similar to the korum chairs. My question is, is there a telescopic feeder arm and rest that will fit this chair?
Cheers:)

carlosd

Reaction score
Certainly by the pictures of the frame where the attachment goes.

What's the size of the box section?

Phone your local shop and measure the Korum Accesories

I reckon it will fit but do double check

Carl

pratty117

Reaction score
Cheers Carl
I reckon the box section must be approx 25mm but will check tonight. I see you can buy cheaper alternatives on the bay of e? Do you think these are any good or is it worth spending the extra on the korum kit?
Adam

carlosd

Reaction score
Cheers Carl
I reckon the box section must be approx 25mm but will check tonight. I see you can buy cheaper alternatives on the bay of e? Do you think these are any good or is it worth spending the extra on the korum kit?
Adam

I've just bought the korum accessory chair and not done a long session in it yet and it's fine! When I go home tomorrow ill measure the box section but 25mm sounds right

Carl

---------- Post added at 10:23 ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 ----------

Cheers Carl
Adam

Quick look online for you I found Korum to be 19mm but have to double check yours and let me know.

Last edited:

pratty117

Reaction score
Just had a quick look. It's as I thought bang on 25mm. What do you think the options are now?
Cheers
Adam

carlosd

Reaction score
Just had a quick look. It's as I thought bang on 25mm. What do you think the options are now?
Cheers
Adam

25mm seems likely standard and I'm sure mine is more 25 but may be wrong, I won't know till I'm home, any local shops near you stock them? If not I can find out by tomorrow possibly ?

Some people have said 19mm online

Carl

pratty117

Reaction score
Cool cheers. Locally it's a struggle but may take a trip a bit further. It'll be a really good addition to the chair as i intend to get into feeder fishing.
Adam

robtherake

Reaction score
Last edited:

pratty117

Reaction score
Excellent chaps! Thanks for the help. I'll have a little look later.
Cheers
Adam

---------- Post added at 05:32 ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 ----------

Another quick question. Which rest would you recommend?
Adam

bigfish74

Reaction score
This seems like the one if go for if I was you stating it fits all chairs and the price seems about right too!

Good find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my fishing buddy bought one cracking value cant fault it at all m8

andy