Tackle shops blackburn area

isaac walton

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good tackle shops in the blackburn/accrington area,I've visited 3 this morning all gone out of business by the looks of the shutters on the doors and windows.:confused:

The bad one

Reaction score
Has Accy tackle gone then Mr Walton? There's a couple in Burnley so my mate tells me and Carters in Preston.

slaphead

Reaction score
There's Mack's in Burnley, Padiham Angling Centre, Complete Fisherman in Colne and Rossendale Bait and Tackle.

There was one in Accrington on Abbey St, but not too good when I went in, Ossy Tackle shut down, not sure about Anglers Den in Darwen.

Go Outdoors in Blackburn is also worth a try.

Hope this helps.

Jim

isaac walton

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys, the one on abbey street in accrington was all shuttered up today dunno if that is because it's half day or not I will try again tomorrow if not I think i,ll try the one in padiham as that's gonna be the nearest to me.

seth49

Reaction score
Think the accrington shop only opens Thursday Friday and Saturday.but he's winding down to retirement he said.the padiham shop is ok,and the one nr asda at colne.also the pine lodge fishery nr clitheroe has a tackle shop. I used ossy tackle the most but that's gone now,mores the pity. Internet seems to be killing them off,not much good when you only want a pint of maggots etc.i miss the crack too.