A Question Of Carp

pete proctor

Reaction score
Wow, this looks like its going to be an interesting series. I'm not exactly a novice carper but I'll read anything about carp and somebody always knows something more than you do. Can't help but learn something no matter what your level of experience.

M

Malcolm Bason

I'm also looking forward to this - very much so in fact! I've been specifically carp fishing now for about 3 years! In that time i feel i've learned a lot - both from posters such as Rik on here, and from talking to other anglers, in the flesh, so to speak. But I've also learned a lot from just getting out there and 'doing it'!

Having said this, I still consider myself a beginner and always listen to advice! It is, I feel, a learning curve none of us stray from and we can learn from each other all the time.

So, i just want to say what a great idea i think the series is, and.... bring it on............. :eek:)

C

Cakey

Just got back from a four day session with Rik and Stuart and if thats anything to go by this is gonna be some crack!

J

john conway

Like Stuart I’m very good at some aspects of fishing, average at most, but I’ve also got quite a few big gaps in my angling knowledge especially regarding carp fishing. As I’ve got older I’ve quickly learnt that it’s better to feel a prat and get the information you need than pretending to look good, knowing nowt and actually being a prat!! I’m looking forward to this series of articles, well done lads.

A

Austin Buchan

Both Lee and myself are learning all the time this should help us both no end, it's gonna be nice to be able to ask a question without getting a sneering remark or as Stuart once put it "Blatant Bullsh.t"
Thanks Guys
Ozz

R

Rodney Wrestt

I am constantly encoraged to try a new method or item of tackle by the threads, posts and reviews on FM and the articles are always first class. This new series should be no different and I'm looking forward to passing on the tips as my own to newcommers in the future ;o}~.

Seriously, Great idea. I'm looking forward to it we can all learn from people like Rik and Stewart and not just about fishing from what I've heard.