A Day With The Pons

Skoda

Reaction score
Another grand day out. Well done Mike, well written and some of the best photo's I've seen, excellent composition.

Andy

Grumpy Git @

Reaction score
Yeah, well done Mike, lovely looking barbel.

I should have bid against you, that Steve Spillers got nothing on The Pons when it comes to putting his mates onto the fish /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Sounds like you had a great day out but more importantly and i think most would like to know is what the fry up consisted of and what sauce accompanied it?

F

Fred Bonney

Good write up Mike, for what sounds like the perfect day.

J

John McLaren

One of those pieces that makes you thibk wish I was there! Thanks Mike.

W

whiskerton

Thanks lads,the camera work is amazing,that is chris's other hobby.And as for the fry up,well,all the usual suspects and of course HP sauce.

mike

C

Cakey

nice one Mike and Pons................shame you blew it with the sauce (should of been daddies )

P

pons

Evening All,

May I say what a pleasure it was to take Mike down there,as it really is a piece of heaven,and we got on very well indeed,he's a grand lad and enjoyed the craic.

I should say Mike is a very capable angler which made my job easy,and I tried not to be hands on ,but let him explore at his own pace ,just advising and helping as required.

There is a "resident " Big Cat which has been seen by a few in the local valley which left it's pawprints soon after Mikes visit ,and which Adam and myself witnessed and photographed.

Here is the photo,and we got it verified,you make your mind up.

Pawprint1.jpg

And here is our mate Adam Sorensen,Top bloke ,and good angler from darn sarf netting a Teme Tiger.

GR4M5359.jpg

His second fish of the day,a was he happy,not toooo much !

GR4M5371-1.jpg

And finally Mike and his so near elusive Teme double.He does look chuffed ,rightly so.

GR4M5332-1.jpg

Till next we meet Mike,Cheers.

Best regards,and nice write up,very well done,.

Pons

T

Tony Rocca

I didnt think cats walked with their claws out Chris......... Big dog I say.

W

whiskerton

Whatever it is it wants to pack in smoking those malboro reds /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

T

Tony Rocca

Nah,....... I still think big dog./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif